I have a variety of other dabblings, such as the one video I’ve ever made (which actually won Honorable Mention in a contest!) and some piano recordings. If you want to use them somewhere, just ask! I’ll most likely be delighted and try to help promote whatever the heck you use them for.
- I run a blog also called wanderblue. Pretty uncreative of me, name-wise! It’s here that I explain my personal, Buddhist-based philosophy, which underpins many of my comics.
- the one video
- an improv on February Sea by my piano hero George Winston (night scene in Champs de moutarde movie)
- Passacaglia by Christian Friedrich Witt (mustard bottle scene in Champs de moutarde movie)
- lessons, improv session – i got carried away and didn’t watch my levels and there’s so much distortion that it sounds sorta like an electric guitar.
- an early attempt at Schumann’s Fast zu Ernst
- my personal arrangement of Pachelbel’s Canon in D